Planning

 Assalamuaikum

Hi again with me on this blog, this time I will explain about planning.

planning is activities that we will plan to do in the future.Planning is divided by 4 : will,to be going to,would rather,would like.

1. will

    Use for want to predict predictions / forecasts or predict / predict something.

Example:When i grow up,i will be an doctor.

2. to be going to

   The same as will,that is use for want to predict predictions / forecasts or predict / predict something.

Example :He is going to go Surabaya next week.

3.would rather

    Use for to say what that person prefers.

Example:He would rather play piano than guitar.

4.would like

   Use for to offer something politely.

Example:Would you like playing with me?





And the question is, what will you do after the Covid 19 pandemic is over.

the first I will do is play with my friends, the second I will go out with my extended family..And I will do whatever I can during the pandemic

Thank you,Wassalamualaikum wr.wb




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prince Antasari

Narrative text 2

Song (Chap 9 Part 1)