Hopes in 2021


Assalamualaikum wr wb

Hi welcome back again with me, this time i will tell my hope in 2021.

First, I hope that in 2021, unlike last 2020, the point is better than last year, because last year was a pretty scary year, disasters everywhere, plus there was a pandemic that made us unable to go to school as usual, and not be able to meet friends. in school. 



Second, I hope in 2021 I can travel wherever I want, because during the pandemic last March, I had nowhere but to stay at home with my family, sometimes it's fun, but sometimes it's also boring.



Third, I hope that in 2021 the pandemic will end soon, because I feel sorry for people out there whose livelihoods are disrupted because of this corona pandemic, and many less fortunate people there have lost their jobs.



Fourth, I hope that in 2021 the value of my study scores will increase from last 2020, even though online I have to get better grades than the previous year.


That's all from me ,Thank you for read my blog .Wassalamuallaikum wr wb 






Comments

P said…
wow, I hope your wishes come true, aamiin

Popular posts from this blog

Prince Antasari

Narrative text 2

Song (Chap 9 Part 1)