Offering To do something (Chap 1 Part 2)

 Assalamu'alaikum Wr.Wb

 welcome back to my blog 

today I will explain what an offering is and give an example of the conversation. 


Offering is an expression used to offer something. Same with Indonesian when we offer something there is an official way (formal) and there is an informal way (informal).

Offer is Is a way used to convey an offer to someone, correctly and politely.

offer is divided by 2, namely : 


Accepting offers

 Types of Accepting offers : 

1. Thank you, I appreciate your help. 

2. Yes, please. 

3. Yes, of course. 


Declining offers 

Types of Declining offers :

1. No, thanks you, 

2. It's okay, I can do it my self. 

3. Don't worry, I can do it my self







EXAMPLE

Irgian: Do you have any plan this afternoon?

Avriza: Not really. Why are you asking?.

Irgian : I will go to your house then.

Avriza : That would be a perfect idea. We can play video games or have another activity.

Irgian: We have art class for tomorrow. How about making an origami?.

Avriza: Good choice. We can practice doing the art project.

Irgian: What will you make then?

Avriza: First we can make the easy origami then difficult one.

Irgian: I think the paper plane is easy to make. What do you say?

Avriza: Sure. But I don’t have the origami paper.

Irgian: Don’t worry let me buy it. What paper should I buy?

Avriza: The regular origami paper should do it. What about the color?

Irgian: I will buy the rainbow origami paper.

Avriza: Okay, I will be waiting for you this afternoon

.Irgian: Okey.

 
MY EXERCISE :


                                                    


MY VIDEOS :
.





Thank you for read my blog, see you next time

Wassalamualaikum wr wb





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prince Antasari

Narrative text 2

Song (Chap 9 Part 1)