Reflection (Chap 2 Part 3)

 Assalamu'alaikum, welcome back to my blog, today I will explain again what is opinion and thought are 



Giving opinion is an expression in English that is used to express or express an opinion.

When we are negotiating, expressing opinions, or simply chatting with a friend, we often say/express agree or disagree with the other person. But we don't fight for our own opinions, so we have to know how to show empathy with different opinions and also disagree without sounding aggressive so that the ongoing conversation seems monotonous. We need to express our opinions and, at the same time, show that we listen, understand and respect the opinions of others. If they feel comfortable, they will be more open to our ideas, opinions, or suggestions.

Thoughts are actually ideas or what you think about something. It can be an opinion, solution, critics etc.

the difference with opinion is Opinion is basically a statement about what you have in mind about something, either agree or disagree, pro or contra and so on.

EXAMPLE :

- I think ...

- I believe that ...

- In my opinion ...

- I feel that ...

- It seems to me that .


MY EXERCISE :






Conclusion : The conclusion is that by studying opinion and thought material, we can learn to express opinions in English politely and in good language

MY VIDEOS :






Thank you for read my blog, I hope you are still healthy
Wassalamualaikum wr wb



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prince Antasari

Narrative text 2

Song (Chap 9 Part 1)