Personal Letter ( Chap 6 Part 3 )

 Assalamu'alaikum, come back with me, in this part we only provide conclusions and daily assessments in this chapter. 

Bekasi, January 25th, 2022

Dear Mom,

I’m so sorry for answering you late. I was sick several days ago. So I took a rest for several days and couldn’t answer your call. But, I’m fine now. I will go back home next week. I hope that we can meet and cook together. See you soon Mom. I love you Mom.

Sincerely,

Avriza

The conclusion is personal letter is a type of letter (or informal composition) that usually concerns personal matters (rather than professional concerns) and is sent from one individual to another. It's longer than a dashed-off note or invitation and is often handwritten and sent through the mail.

Type 

1. Letter from Person to Person

“A person-to-person letter is a personal letter sent by one person to another on a personal matter, as opposed to a business matter.” Here are the types.

Character reference letter

Condolences letter

friendship letter


2. Person to business

"Person-to-business letters are personal letters sent to individuals or institutions or matters relating to some type of business relationship between the two parties." Here are the types.

Acceptance letter

Application letter

Letter of commendation

My Videos : 


Thank you for read my blog, I hope you are very happy and healthy

Wassalamualaikum wr wb


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prince Antasari

Narrative text 2

Song (Chap 9 Part 1)